Explore the records of the Quebec metropolis on a hassle-free day experience from Montreal. relax inside the comfort of a top-class bus as you begin the scenic adventure with complimentary pickup from downtown Montreal lodges.
On arrival in the Quebec metropolis, go to sites like the place Royale, antique Quebec, Petit Champlain, Notre Dame Basilica, and the Quebec citadel. drive alongside Grande-Allele, stop at the Chateau Frontenac, and respect Quebec’s oldest skyscraper.
revel in entertainment time to explore the city’s winding streets and Quebec metropolis’s oldest public stairs, Escalier Casse-Cou. experience the funicular constructed into the cliff which links the top and lower Quebec for astounding views of the river and its surroundings.
stop at the Plains of Abraham to peer where the famous conflict between French and English armies came about in 1759.
go away to Quebec metropolis’s antique town of Montmorency Falls to enjoy brilliant views of the wonderful 274-foot (83-meter) high falls. Then, get again aboard the bus for your return ride to Montreal.
- Québec city tour from Montreal explores top sites and history
- Study Quebec city’s charming French-Canadian records from a guide
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of the vintage metropolis, a UNESCO global historical past site
- Experience the spray from Montmorency Falls, a cascade taller than Niagara
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from downtown Montreal lodges
What is covered
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert guide
- Live excursion commentary provided in English and French
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission – Gray Line
- Entry/Admission – Parc de la Chute-Montmorency
- Food and drinks, except special
Know earlier than you book
- Children 4 and more youthful are complimentary.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- hotel pickup is to be had from the most centrally positioned Montreal hotels. Please set up pickup out of your resort or a close-by place when you call to verify your reservation.
- Please be geared up and ready in your lodge lobby 15 mins previous to your scheduled select-up time.
What you could expect
Journey returned through 400 years of records on this awesome excursion of Quebec town and seeing beautiful nature at Montmorency Falls. discover a captivating antique international atmosphere in slender streets, search for architectural treasures past the tourist track, and study a bit about the town’s history as your professional guide.
Your tour starts with a walk via the Place Royale, the historical square that marks the site of the unique buying and selling post set up by using Samuel de Champlain in 1608. From there, take a scenic trip to Montmorency Falls as your guide points out ancient landmarks along the way.
journey thru Saint John Gate as you’re making your manner back to old Quebec. drive along Grande Allée, referred to as the Champs-Élysées of Quebec city. skip using the ancient Citadelle of Quebec and Plains of Abraham, whilst listening to your guide share information about the pivotal war that occurred right here at some point in the French and Indian war.
Snap photos of the Québec Parliament and charge building in your manner to the Petit Petit Champlain district, in which you may stop your journey with a calming walk past pleasant cafes and bustling shopfronts. Get recommendations at the exceptional places to eat and store out of your guide after which head again for your hotel by train. if you’re interested in another view, consider opting to go back via boat on a cruise down the St. Lawrence River.
After the excursion, there is sufficient time to explore antique Québec at leisure. The tour ends with a go-back experience to Montreal and resort drop-off.
- Gray Line
After pickup out of your Montreal hotel, you’ll be taken 2.5 hours northeast by using a coach to Quebec City, the historic heart of French Canada located at the St Lawrence River. The oldest agreement in North the united states, this capital metropolis’s captivating slender streets, and old-fashioned neighborhoods are steeped in charming history. Admission Tickets are covered
- Vicinity Royale
For your sightseeing excursion, your knowledgeable neighborhood guide will explain the records of Quebec town, which turned into founded as a fortress by the French in the 1500s. pass famous landmarks and historic treasures along with picturesque place Royale. here Admission Tickets free
- Plains of Abraham
See Notre Dame Basilica, the Parliament building, Ile d’Orleans, and the Plains of Abraham, where the well-known battle between the French and English happened in 1759. right here additionally Admission Tickets are free
- Quartier Petit Champlain
visits the oldest sector in North us, the Petit Champlain district. here Admission Tickets are free
- Parc de la Chute-Montmorency
respect views of Montmorency Falls, an outstanding waterfall and emblem of the city seated between the Montmorency River and the St Lawrence River. This astonishing natural gem is taller than Niagara Falls! Admission price ticket included
- Old Quebec
experience free time after your excursion to explore old Quebec, a UNESCO global heritage site. Your excursion ends with a drop-off at your Montreal hotel. Admission ticket unfastened
1001 Dorchester Square, Montreal, Quebec. is positioned between Peel street and Metcalfe avenue. look for the sliding glass doors contrary to the park, indicated using the? signage. check-in on the price tag counter placed inside the tourist statistics center. Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off are available from downtown Montreal, with the aid of earlier arrangements, and are subject to availability. contact the local accomplice a minimum of 24 hours in advance to set up this.
- Confirmation can be received at the time of reserving
- Bathroom facilities are available on the couch
- Most travelers can take part
- This experience calls for precise weather. If it’s canceled because of bad weather, you’ll be offered an exclusive date or a full refund
- This enjoys calls for a minimum range of visitors. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be presented with a distinctive date/experience or a complete refund
- This tour/activity could have a maximum of 99 visitors
For a complete refund, cancel at least 24 hours earlier than the start date of the enjoy.