On this 3-hour small-group beer tour of Quebec City, you’ll get a fascinating look at contemporary Quebec culture. The three breweries visited are all situated in the developing St. Roch neighbourhood and offer a fun opportunity to learn about Quebec’s expanding beer industry. Visit the facilities at each brewery and hear from your knowledgeable guide about the production process. Of course, no beer tour would be complete without a sampling, and on this one you can try nine different beers along with some snacks to keep you going. On this special small-group trip, have fun and meet new people.
- A 3-hour tour of a small brewery from Quebec City
- View the production process at three different breweries.
- Investigate the burgeoning St. Roch neighborhood.
- Snack on some food and try nine different beers.
- Gain knowledge about the region's beer-making process from a knowledgeable local guide.
- With this small-group trip, you may avoid the inconvenience of a large group.