Frontenac Tours provides group or private tours based on your preferences, with enthusiastic and certified guides.
How to Prepare
This is the usual route for this product.
Pass by: Old Quebec, Tresor Street, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, GIR 5B8
This tour is for you whether it’s your first time in Quebec or you just want to learn more. Come take a tour through Old Quebec’s upper and lower town’s characteristic and historic streets. You will learn about Quebec’s military, architectural, and religious history from 1608 to the present day at the locations you visit.
To sum up:
Enjoy a three-hour walking tour of Old Quebec’s historic sites, including the Dufferin Terrace, Holy Trinity Basilica, Notre-Dame-de-Quebec Basilica, the Petit Champlain neighbourhood, Place Royale, and other unexpected locations.
- 3 hours long tour
- Take a stroll around Old Quebec’s historic quarter and see the Dufferin Terrace, Holy Trinity Basilica, Notre-Dame-de-Quebec Basilica, the Petit Champlain neighbourhood, Place Royale, and other fascinating locations.
- Learn about Quebec’s architectural, military, and religious history
- Hire a private guide who is duly licenced.
- Free funicular ride ticket
- A roughly 4-kilometer, easy-intermediate level pedestrian circuit (Quebec is a city with relief so small climbs to be expected).
From here, you will be picked up.
The finish of your adventure is here.
Includes & Excludes
What is Contained
- Entry fees are included in the cost of paid visits.
What is Excluded
- Unless otherwise specified in the programme description, meals are not included.
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- Suitable for strollers
- Allowing service animals
- The vicinity of a bus or train
Arrival and Departure
Details of Departure:
- It is possible to pick up travellers.
- You can meet your guide in Old Quebec in Québec City, Quebec, Canada.
On Place Royale or close to Château Frontenac, we can meet.
505 Rue Principale, Quebec City, Quebec G2G 0J4 is the address of the airport serving the city of Quebec. Canada
- Ports: The Old Port of Quebec is located at 150 Rue Dalhousie in Quebec, Canada, G1K 4C4.
There is a hotel pickup option. Check the list of hotels on the checkout page to verify if yours is one of the pickup locations.
- Goes back to the starting spot
- There are no major medical ailments, including cardiac issues.
- Travelers should be in reasonable physical condition.
- Good weather is necessary for this encounter. If it is postponed because of bad weather, you will be given the option of an other day or a full refund.
- This excursion/activity is private. Only your team will take part.
Policy on Cancellations
You must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start date to receive a complete refund.